Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Exciting News

Well it's with great pleasure that I apologize for my absence in writing lately. Why on earth would someone do that? Well the guilty pleasure is that my husband was home from work for several weeks, using vacation time to catch up on things that he cannot normally find time to do around the house. Loved it!
Loved spending time with him and going out to lunch and painting and fixing all the little things that can go wrong in a big house during the last 10 years. But then my husband got on a plane and went to Connecticut for the better part of a week, which I did not love so much.

The relaxation of the past two weeks turned into a very hectic and stressful week of trying to play both Mom and Dad, catch up on other things around the house and my writing work got shelved again. But this week it is back to the grind and I love that too.

But the OTHER thing that is so awesome and that has added to my lack of presence here in bloggers' world is that I was promoted to a FEATURE WRITER on Suite101. Yep! I am the official Health and Wellness Feature Writer, specializing in ADD and ADHD. I have a Blog there too. It's taken me awhile to apply for an FW position, the commitment is a bit more than a Contributing Writer and I didn't have time previously to take the plunge. But now that I do I am enjoying the work so much. Check out my articles over there and also my recent Examiner columns. Lots of exciting things going on!

Dealing with ADD, ADHD at Work


1 comment: