Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ordering Organic Food Update and Fish Oil


I promised you some info on how to get Organic Food delivered to your door and it's coming~ but I am still waiting on a few items to arrive before completing my evaluation. A preview of information -
Just BARE Chicken -- simply FANTASTIC... if you've never head free range chicken, you have to try some...and if you have, compare Minnesota based Just BARE to what you've eaten. I'm impressed! DELICIOUS!
Also have gotten some Traverse Bay Farms Salsa - best salsa we have ever tasted. Not kidding. I even make my own and this stuff is incredible. Flavors from Pineapple to Mango, Black Bean... each one better than the last.
Will update when I get my beef and other items, just received notice that my organic meats are shipped and on their way.
In the mean time, I've been doing a lot of research and writing on Fish Oil and Omega 3 - if you want to know how much to take or why its good for you.
Check back for your updates on ordering healthy food!
Here's to your health,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment